- Arrival & departure transportation in Kathmandu
- Nepalgunj – Simikot 2 way flight by plane
- Simikot- hilsha – Simikot by helicopter
- Tibet Portion: accommodation in guesthouses on sharing basis in dormitory style
- Pure vegetarian meals.
- Support vehicle for carrying luggage and kitchen equipments
- English speaking Tibetan guide & Nepali tour leader supported by cook & helpers
- First Aid kit with the group and Oxygen cylinders in Tibet side
- Necessary permit Langtang and Kailash region.
- Normal Tibet/China visa fee to visit Kailash.
- Yak to carry kitchen equipments during parikraama
- 01 Backpack bag, 01 Duffle Bag and 01 Wind Cheater complimentary
- Yatra completion certificate
- Extra cost for additional stay, food & transport in the any delay due to weather conditions or unforeseen reasons
- Evacuation expenses in case of emergency
- Any type of insurance and travel insurance, riding yak/horse, porters for parikraama, any expenses of personal nature, urgent visa fee, Govt of India service tax 4.50%, etc.
- Our package cost does not include any other item which is not listed in the above list of inclusions.
- We do not bear any liability for any other expense occurred during the trip and the same will be payable by the travelers on their own.
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrive to Lucknow and drive to Nepalgunj
Early in the morning we catch the flight for Simikot from Nepalgunj and we try to catch heli to fly hilsha and drive to Taklakot (3900m)
Drive from Taklakot to Lake Mansarovar (4500m)
Drive from Lake Mansarovar to Darchen (4560m)
Darchen to Dirapuk (4750m) via YamaDwar (Outer Kora – Day 1)
Dirapuk to Zuthulpuk (4850m) via Dolma La Pass (Outer Kora – Day 2) – 08 hours of trek
Zuthulpuk to Taklakot via Holy Lake Mansarovar (End of Kora) – 03 – 4 hours of trek
Taklakot to Hilsa and fly to Nepalganj via Simikot by Helicopter
Back for onward journey