- Arrival & departure transportation in Kathmandu, twin sharing basis with all veg meals
- Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Tibet Portion: accommodation in guesthouses on sharing basis in dormitory style, Pure vegetarian meals.
- Support vehicle for carrying luggage and kitchen equipments
- English speaking Tibetan guide & Nepali tour leader supported by cook & helpers
- First Aid kit with the group and Oxygen cylinders in Tibet side
- Necessary permit Langtang and Kailash region, Normal Tibet/China visa fee to visit Kailash, Kerung border tax
- Yak to carry kitchen equipments during parikraama : – Backpack bag, Duffle Bag and Wind Cheater complimentary
- Yatra completion certificate
- Air ticket to Kathmandu and back
- Extra cost for additional stay, food & transport in the any delay due to weather conditions or unforeseen reasons
- Evacuation expenses in case of emergency
- Any type of insurance with travel insurance, riding yak/horse, porters for parikraama, any expenses of personal nature, urgent visa fee, Govt of India service tax 4.50%, etc.
- Our package cost does not include any other item which is not listed in the above list of inclusions.
- We do not bear any liability for any other expense occurred during the trip and the same will be payable by the travelers on their own.
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrival Kathmandu ( 1300 m)
Pashupati and Budanilkantha Darshan
Kathmandu to Lhasa and rest (3656 m)
Lhasa to Shighate (3800 m)
Shinghate to Saga or Dong ba (4452 m)
Dong ba – Manosorbar (4590 m)
Manosorabar – Darchang
Darchang – Tarbochae ( YAM Dower ) start to trek around Kailash
Trek around Kailash
Trek around kailash and end to Darchen and drive back to Dong Ba
lhasatse to Ghantse
Lhasa to Kathmandu